Teeth Whitening at Beighton Dental Care
Yellow stained teeth are a worry for most of the population.
Discoloration can be caused by natural ageing as well as by lifestyle habits such as coffee, tea, smoking, wine…
Teeth whitening can brighten your smile and enhance your confidence.
At Beighton Dental Care your teeth whitening is carried out by the qualified dentists and our Dental Therapist. In this matter, we check your teeth carefully before the treatment, to assess your suitability for whitening and advise on which type of teeth whitening would be best for you.
Having professional teeth whitening is safe and effective, and it improves the appearance of your smile.
There are different methods available for teeth whitening:
Laser Philips Zoom! whitening
At Beighton Dental Care we offer Laser Philips Zoom whitening. This professional teeth whitening is safe, pain -free and the quickest and effectively way to whiten your teeth.
In only one visit your teeth will whiten up to 6 shades! After your laser teeth whitening you receive a take home kit to continue your whitening at home.
The treatment with Philips Zoom takes approximately one hour and a half and it is carried out at our surgery at Beighton Dental Care.
- your eyes, lips and gums are protected.
- the whitening gel is applied to your teeth
- the Philips Zoom lamp activates the whitening product for 15 minutes
- This procedure is repeated 4 times, so relax and watch the TV!
Professional Home teeth whitening
The home teeth whitening provided at Beighton Dental Care is the “Pola White” system.
- Mouth trays are accurately constructed to fit your teeth
- Two types of teeth whitening available:
- Pola day (1 hour). Contains 6% hydrogen peroxide gel and fluoride to protect teeth against sensitivity
- Pola night (overnight). Contains 16% Carbamide peroxide gel with fluoride protect teeth against sensitivity
- How it works?
- A small drop of gel is placed into every compartment of the teeth to be whitened
- The trays are fitted around the teeth and let the gel work for the advised time
- Remove the trays and clean them with water. Brush your teeth and remove gel
- Repeat this procedure every day for the recommended time
Our dentists and our qualified dental therapist, will assess your teeth and your needs prior the treatment.
Form more information about home teeth whitening get in touch with us!