Dr Anna Vila qualified from the University of Valencia (Spain) in 2009, and she has great experience in dentistry. She has done extensive postgraduate training, to improve and broaden her knowledge to provide quality treatments with confidence. Her main objective is to keep up to date on Dentistry to provide her patients the highest possible standard of care. Her qualifications are:
– Postgraduate Certificate in Restorative Dentistry (Tipton Training) focused in Occlusion and Dental Aesthetics (2010-2011).
– Certificate in Evidence Based Implant Dentistry, at the British Academy of Implant Dentistry (BAIRD), finished in July 2012.
– Fellowship of the British Academy of Implant Dentistry (BAIRD), Academy, providing mentoring, supervision and training for their students.
– Member of the International Team for Implantology (ITI), 2014.
– Certificate in Oral Surgery (2013-2014)
– Postgraduate in Facial Aesthetics (Oris), 2015.
– Master of Sciences in Dental Implantology (Msc), University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), completed in 2017.
Anna is delighted to dedicate all her knowledge and experience to provide the best treatments to all her patients at Beighton Dental Care.
GDC number: 180884
She also adheres to the GDC’s guidance, Standards for the Dental Team (GDC link).
GDC Address: 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1M 8DQ
You can contact GDC through this link